WE’RE HIRING: Coordinating Producer
MAKE films is seeking a candidate for the position of Coordinating Producer.
MAKE is a group of collaborative filmmakers producing meaningful content to inspire and motivate audiences. We use the art of storytelling, strategy, logic, and film techniques to bring our clients’ passions into their clients’ hearts.
Working with MAKE means you are a part of a small but mighty team crafting motivating and strategic video content that is going to make things happen. Here, you will be encouraged by your team to grow in your craft. Every person working at MAKE is part of the creative. We brainstorm as a team, we challenge each other, and we have fun along the way.
MAKE’s Coordinating Producer will work hand-in-hand with the Video Producers on client projects. You will be their right-hand-person making sure nothing is overlooked or missed. You will handle resourcing, including booking lodging, securing craft services, and hiring shoot crew, post crew, make up artists, and talent casting. You will manage our shoot calendar and create detailed call sheets for crew and talent. You will assist with prop and set design, including purchases and returns. You must be highly detailed-oriented and organized as you will be the conduit connecting all the moving parts of our shoots.
Qualified candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Not afraid to ask questions and research answers
- Friendly with good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch between projects easily
- Self starter and finisher
- Ability to adopt new technology in the realm of video and resource management
- Experience in video production a plus; interest in media production a must
- Lover of films, movies, and television
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.