WE’RE HIRING | Marketing Intern, Spring 2021
MAKE/FILMS is seeking a Marketing Intern for the spring of 2021. This is an unpaid internship, and the working hours are 20 hours per week from January until May, with flexibility on the start and end date. All applicants must be enrolled in school and eligible for college credit.
In this role you will work directly with MAKE/’s Studio & Marketing Manager, Lisbet Byler, to strategize, implement, and manage MAKE/’s current and future marketing and communications initiatives.
During your time at MAKE/ you can expect to assist with social media management, email marketing, website updates, public relations, copywriting, researching, and more. The internship will culminate in a special project curated to your skill set and interests.
Due to COVID-19 this internship has the potential to be entirely remote, but this will be assessed closer to the start date.
· At least one year of higher education or post-secondary training
· Interest and/or experience in marketing and communications
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Aptitude for creativity and resourcefulness
· Ability to work independently
· A reliable laptop and internet connection
· Ideal candidates are dependable, detail-oriented, and achievement-oriented
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than November 20th, 2020.
We are filmmakers producing meaningful content to inspire and motivate.
We seek to delight, inspire, and educate audiences — close to home and the heart — on screen. From films to documentaries to commercials, we work with businesses and individuals to tell impactful stories that resonate with audiences and deliver results.
Together, we make things that make things happen.